AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

abc news reporting biofuels in aviation 10 min, page-11

1. 5,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    I just threw that line in 'cause you were all expecting it, it was just a joke, hence the winky face. Laugh a little, it's good for you.

While getting all angry at me, take a moment to consider something...

It's not my fault the price is going down and you're all sitting on paper losses. I just predicted it. Perhaps considering my point of view might have value. I'm certainly not giving advice or suggesting you act on anything I say, but I encourage you to do research and keep a more open mind. If you had done so you might now be thanking me. Consider doing so now and you might thank me later. Or you can keep hating me for being right over the next few months and years.

If the share price was climbing I'd understand everyone telling me off, but gee, c'mon, open your eyes. Don't abuse the guy who warned you. You're all telling each other the share price is going to go up, you're all calling 'buy', you've all lost money (at least on paper) and you're abusing the one guy who has been sticking with the sell sentiment. I've lost less money on this company than any of you, so tell me again who the fool is.

Wake up, gee.

DYOR, don't take advice from me, I'm just chatting not giving any advice or claiming any accuracy of my information, invest wisely, don't be stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.