CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

abc news says do not buy gold and silver

1. 848 Posts.
    I couldn't believe hearing in the finance report on this evenings ABC news that whilst the price of gold and silver are high they are in correction mode. The ABC made it out like gold and silver was not a wise investment.

Now I know better to listen to mainstream media, especially the ABC. Usually doing the opposite leaves you a winner more times than a looser. In this instance the ABC's finance report for me really means "buy gold and silver".

Funny the games that get played. George Soros at 1000 dollars an ounce gold said "gold will pop soon". This was a few years back. Since then he has been a net buyer. They tell you one thing and do another. They clearly do not want others to benefit from the coming gold and silver boom, especially silver.

Thank you China, Russia and India for pumping gold and silver up. Many people will do well. If it wasn't for these countries in large part than the COMEX would continue their games to suppress silver. The COMEX might get their pants pulled down this March.

GL all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.