PBI premier bionics limited

abc news...unis plan, page-6

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: london trades..abc news story hi fellas,

Yah, not bad money to be made with the discounted placement hey ... makes you wonder if the demand is there why didnt the company cop just a little bit more ... ?

but then if these new holders/brokers support the stock from hereonin then it will have been worth it.

no doubt premier bionics has spent the past 18 months really working to fulfil its business plan. Now that all the bad news is out of the way (ie: placement to ensure enough marketing capital, deart of news as they stopped announcing individual sales) you would expect there will be a real push now to get the options way into the money. They will already have expansion plans based on spending that $9m cash I'd reckon.

Even fully diluted after oppies conversion there will only be 100million odd shares on issue, and much of that will be in safe hands -- so it will spike and will keep running. Cabe is not far off the mark, its a long term hold; will probably take a year to double, in a decade it will be of coachlear proportions in my opinion.

Cabe alludes to the volume spike of 4m traded one day earlier this year when the day traders piled aboard ... i think this shows PBI is being watched for any sign of the movement it showed very early in its life as a medical device comany (it hit .60) .... no doubt in my mind that once the revenue surprises to the upside (and it will) and they can pull out a few more strategic announcements that confirm the growth is real and sustained then we will have lift off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.