VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

abc news, page-11

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In all honesty Durmo there has been a few delays and time line changes, first it was december, then February end of April, i think Now it's May, but what I can say for certain is that there has been major progress with these delays.

At the beginning of this year there was nothing at canarvon, now there is an opcon power box very close to being commissioned,

To me personally I don't mind delays as long as there is progress, and there has been a lot of progress.

Now these kind of projects are very complex, this particular one is being built installed and trailed for Australian standards and condition, with all this fine tuning comes delays, but once they perfect it then they will have the blue print for the next install.

Now as for the day to day running of the company if any of us actually new what is involved, then we would successfully run multi million dollars companies not offering speculative advice on this website about what needs to happen.

What I expect from ERJ is for them to do their job and successfully install and commission this opcon box, if there is another delay then so be it, as long as the end result is success, and in my humble opinion success is not far away.

So on a finall note, good luck with all your endevours Durmo and everyone else, we are all here to make money, and hopefully this will happen soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $686 343.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 32229448 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 78552167 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.