The ABC is hardly the only network that reports news. Why would...

1. 12,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    The ABC is hardly the only network that reports news. Why would Abbott go on Q&A anyway? They are all bias Abbott haters (Turnbull pointed that out about some in the network) Newscorp broke the stories on Gillards slush fund, Rudd and her infighting, the previous govts incomptetence, her protection of Thompson, corrupt union bosses, credit card fraud, uncosted policies, boat deaths, pink batt deaths, insane school programs cost blow outs, budget blow outs and list goes on and on. Don't you want to know about those things? I think they are more important than why Abbott wont go to a bias taxc funded show. If you want censorship, look no further than the ABC, they dont seem to report much on these things at all and i guess you dont want to upset your union members or the laborites since they are more likely to hand you someone elses money. They only ever try and mess up the liberals- funny that. I also dont see them educating their viewers with both sides of the story. Not everyone likes Murdoch, but just imagine the lies you would be feed if it was upto just the left side of the media? Gillard would still be PM and the budget would be $200b higher and tax hikes would be everywhere to pay for it. Thmpson would be having a free lunch and you would be paying an even higher carbon tax.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.