My fav perfume is Vera Wang.... so girls if we ever go out on a...

1. 484 Posts.
    My fav perfume is Vera Wang.... so girls if we ever go out on a date be sure to splash the VW vigourously upon oneself and you might just get yourself some hocuspocus hankypanky !

Ato - I wasn't talking about the legal standpoint, if I was I would have referred to all the international coventions and laws that the ALP has signed us up to over the years that the people had no say in and no doubt Marr and his academic comrades were instrumental in...

No - I was referring to Marr's suggestion that the Govt at the time was responsible for the boat sinking and those people drowning when clearly it wasn't.

Don't have time to watch the vid cap now I'm off to the pub so will review later but that is my succinct memory of it.

BTW - The ALP's policy of letting illegals go free in the community while their status is assessed is absolute madness. They will simply disappear. England is testament to this folly.

The people smugglers have opened up shop already as is evident by the recent boatload. Prepare for a flood of them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.