Thanks Pig HeadFunny how it comes across different of TV – some...

1. 484 Posts.
    Thanks Pig Head

Funny how it comes across different of TV – some of it anyway. Pretty sure Q&A isn’t edited.

I like Costello but was under whelmed by his performance on this occasion. It was almost like he’s lost his fight. Most of Roxton’s pathetic jibes were easily answerable but it appeared to me he didn’t even try on a lot of them – just gave an insipid stammering reply or a stupid smirk. Perhaps he was not justifying some of them with a response ? Interesting you have a differing view from a first hand perspective.

To me Marr came across as a pompous intelligentsia buffoon who thought the only opinion that mattered was his, and you’re spot on his credibility went out the window with the Siev X gaff, albeit towards the end of the show.

Agreed re Switzer.

Kernot to me seemed to come out on top simply by keeping her mouth shut most of the time. Like you say she seems like a broken woman though. A long way from the feisty Cheryl of old not that I was never a big fan of hers she was a nasty piece of work back then.

Seems we’re unanimous on Roxton. She will no doubt learn the real meaning of the words humility and humble pie the hard way as most invariably do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.