MIS midwest corporation limited

abc radio , page-2

1. 7,295 Posts.
    Hello Markrmau,
    Yes, and here's a Qute which is taken from www.abconline.com .au :-

/Ripper wants end to 'Murchison Agreement'

Posted July 20, 2007 12:27:00
    Map: Geraldton 6530

The Western Australian Minister for State Development, Eric Ripper, wants to terminate an infrastructure agreement held by the Midwest Corporation.

The iron ore miner says the 34-year-old Iron Ore Authorisation Agreement, commonly known as the 'Murchison Agreement' gives it the right to build rail and port facilities in the region.

Mr Ripper says it is unworkable and needs to be overhauled.

He told the company, which has released the Minister's letter to the Australian Stock Exchange, that he does not believe the agreement can facilitate development of infrastructure needed to service the iron ore industry.

The corporation believes the agreement is workable and wants to meet the Minister to discuss the agreement.

Tags: mining, states-and-territories, geraldton-6530 / End Quote.

I trust this makes sense .
    What You heard had Nothing to do with any Mining Leases and 1974 You heard fits well,with the Quote above.
    MIS are in the Box Seat and I understand they have no ambitions to behave how Two Other Mining Majors behaved recently.
    MIS shares jumped between 14.30 P.M. and 4.00 P.M. last Friday probably in response to this information been cleared up and Sinking In to some Market Players.

No responsability taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.