I swear to god ... the rusted on LNP supporters here are wrapped...

1. 436 Posts.
    I swear to god ... the rusted on LNP supporters here are wrapped in tissue paper!!

their prodigal son gets 5 minutes of tough questions from a highly skilled journalist and they come here crying like a bunch of school kids that their guy didn't a good run!

I mean for god's sake ... we're not talking about some under-secretary to the deputy assistant treasurer .... this is the Prime Minister of Australia! ... and you guys are pissing and moaning that he got a few tough questions! ... tell me - exactly HOW LOW to you guys want the bar to fall?

Leigh asked him, "who are you?" .... for the person being interviewed this is a GOLDEN opportunity to smash it out of the park - i.e. answer the question and firmly and clearly tell the person exactly WHO you are and exactly WHAT you stand for

but!

within 3.745 seconds it was utterly clear that he was dodging the question

so Leigh asked again

and he dodged again

and she asked one final time

and Tony simply couldn't give a convincing, clear, firm answer into the kind of person he is and the kind of Australia he wants to build ..... Leigh GAVE him the opportunity to sell himself .. to DEFINE himself ... he couldn't!

NOW! ... any reasonable person would think ... hang on a sec! The leader of a country should be capable of smashing that question out of the park

but instead!! .. you guys are a crying that the question was too tough!

weak.
    as.
    piss.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.