AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Dear Makattack,Some academics and professional researchers look...

1. 513 Posts.
    Dear Makattack,

Some academics and professional researchers look down their nose at the source of funding and have a very pious attitude to the success of others in research so they cant help but ridicule. Happens in the halls of university's every day.

To suggest that collaborating with the mighty USDA in a field that is given priority in the USDA as a disease of national importance is anything less than remarkable as has been suggested here by some is pure nonsense.

Despite considerable research on bovine mastitis the disease still remains an economically relevant problem to the dairy industry, even after decades of research. I would pay scant attention to the musings of those running down the significance of this collaboration.

The real point here that is lost on some is that they are trying to do away with or curtail the use of anti-biotics, one needs to understand that many vets are not pleased with this as it is a fundamental source of income to them by making these available by the case load to dairy farmers.

So there are many agendas at play here including some in the industry wishing others don't succeed where they have failed.

Of note is that Landline have picked it up, so clearly this should suggest to most that it is a celebrity trial, as I cant recall too many minnow bio-techs from Australia working with USDA, most collaborative work with the USDA ARS is done with multi national Animal Health Companies who actually fund the trials or co fund.

Make no mistake for this little company to be working with the USDA ARS is a massive Australian achievement, those debating this are unlikely to have achieved same.

BSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $205 72.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61728026 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.