AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Factor- I consider your points to be well argued. However I take...

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Factor- I consider your points to be well argued. However I take issue with your comments re POH and "community belief".
    While we are passionate about POH and its tech platform you would need to have been around long enough to see the derision heaped upon POH by this very same forum on strategies such as perceived lack of marketing, management competence, Board makeup, the Elixia range rollout in 2011; delays to patch development, POHs decisions to park projects and so on. This forum has been the source of harsh criticism on many an occasion. Most posters are well read on the companies tech and commercial opportunities- unlike some other cos in this sector- POH is not the plaything of traders. So to suggest that this forum is populated by religious cult zealots is pure nonsense.

The enthusiasm here by many for Mastitis is the result of private briefings with POH mgmt.; shareholder visits/tours to the co headquarters; discussion's with POHs investor relations mgr; the POH ann in March 2011 detailing the Mastitis trial results with commentary from POHs CEO; and lastly conversations with MMAs CEO Rob Neely ( who is well known most of us and very generous with his time when asked).

The USDA is not the "main positive evidence" as you suggest. It is in fact the icing on the MMA cake. It will bring to a head the commerciality of this project and pave the way for a deal/ or if trials are unsuccessful- bury this project. Its black and white. You've opened your innings with a flurry of batting strokes all very wide of the ball imho. Take your seat and learn more about the co and this forum before you pad up again..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $202 68.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 89002619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59770911 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.