ABC Un Australian! are they traitors!, page-167

1. Enn
    1,463 Posts.
    Re the ABC's Vote Compass test, I've now done it twice, being so astonished at the first result which indicated little difference between what Liberal and Labor would be offering me.
    The second time I made sure to deliberately answer in ways that would direct me to Liberal policies, but again the clever Vote Compass assured me that there were just two percentage points of difference in favour of the Libs.

Seems like the ABC overtly going out to bat for Labor.

Separately, Radio National had Tim Nicholls, Qld Treasurer, (and person quite likely to become Premier if Newman fails to hold his Ashgrove seat) on this morning. He answered questions articulately and imo would be a much better leader than the incumbent.
    However, after that theRN political editor from Canberra came on, made no mention of anything Mr Nicholls had said, but launched straight into the "Tony Abbott is still being kept well away from Queensland, this being in strong contrast to the strength of the Labor people who are up there, Bill Shorten, Anthony Albanese, Jenny Macklin, and others".

Er, that might be because what passes for the Qld Labor team, with their lack of policies or reasonable economic plan, desperately needs support.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.