a month or so ago an article appeared in the national media...

1. 641 Posts.
    a month or so ago an article appeared in the national media about the director? (stand corrected) of abc local radio retiring from her position, stating the best thing she had done over the last few years was getting 20 or so young females trained up and out into the field. obviously doing what she thought was best for her ideolgical persuasion. she was very proud of her achievement to influence abc listeners. in the last two years in regional areas we have had these tree hugging, save the reef, juvenile presenters giggling their way through our local programs enthusiastically declaring i am ME every five minutes, whilst we are saying getover it. their (these young female presenters) understanding of basic rural/regional communities has been limited and uncaring. then we have the local news where obviously the news editor has been programmed that every , and i meen every, local news has to have an mention of climate change. this has been the norm now for three years or so. indoctrination by presenters now seems the norm rather than presenting.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.