MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

abc, page-6

1. 4,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    I haven't watched any of this biz shows in years - and as the so-called talking head experts...oh pls....you'll learn literally 1,000 times more on a site like HC.

Don't let 'em rock your boat, the truth IS there are scientist analysts out there and they give MSB a big plus and ...literally...every day, there are now studies being done around the world supporting what MSB is doing.

The Japan situation is going to have profound consequences moving forward and it won't stop in Japan - the cat is out of the bag!

[As for Freelancer, I built a website using people I selected off that site a few years back, people with seemingly good reviews and a lot experience.....remember the old saying "you get what you pay for"....I personally won't be rushing back...also most of the providers are on the other side of the planet, so what comeback do you really have! ;)

Surprisingly now, I do have a small stable of good web people I use and a number of them have come off Fiverr - would not recommend people dive in blindly, but among the abundant chaff you can indeed find wheat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.