MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

ok...my 5 cents into this discussion. I have no idea when did u...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    ok...my 5 cents into this discussion. I have no idea when did u guys got into MSB but I was accumulating it since 2005..my first parcels were at $2.25 but then I average down buying as low as $0.80 and a $1 range...WHEN that big run happened on Cephalon partnering deal the sp run initially from around $2.5 to $4.5 or so....and then it keep going to over $10....when the first run happened MSB was all over the news (tv and newspapers like FR) AND surprisingly all the "experts" and financial gurus where apologising for missing it and not seeing it coming...The most embarrassing apologies were coming from the experts who were supposedly covering biotech sector!....that run took everyone out there by surprise!...I bet after that they are keeping their wits together and watching all the companies more closely now...it was a lesson learned for them and for us, small retail guys money easily made...
    :-)..MSB is a free hold for me and it made my portfolio as I moved my money around a bit..:-)...I still have enough left over here to make a difference when the next run happens..:-)...so stress free and just watching, waiting.:-)the new re rating will happen...sooner rather than later
    ...all imho...dyor..:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.