glided, abortion is an issue that SHOULD NEVER be discussed in a...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    glided,
    abortion is an issue that SHOULD NEVER be discussed in a flippant manner.
    It is a serious issue for all parties involved and I do not allow myself a general opinion on the issue because every case is different and the decision in most case should be made by a well informed mother.
    I am not a zealot because I have no opinion either way.

Abetz,is a life long practicing christian who has been a member of many conservative religious organisations including Right for life Australia.
    The right for life's main objective is to provide an "organisational structure for collective citizen action against abortion, embryonic stem cell research, and assisted suicide. Since the 1970s and 1980s Right to Life has run political campaigns and public demonstrations against these things".

When someone repeats or refers to or acknowledges research which has been shown to be wrong to promote or justify their own person religious belief .....I think that's pretty close to being a zealot.

you say my statement
    "Abetz's world view is girls who have abortions will be punished by god with the infliction of breast cancer"

Given me another logic reason for him to make the known FALSE link between abortion and breast cancer.I am happy to listen.

I agree with you that abortion brings out the worst in people.....Abetz has shown that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.