ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

ability confused with ambition, page-3

1. 4,837 Posts.
    Gday Ace
    I wouldnt mind a bit....you get Healy onboard and I will volunteer my services......its not oil and gas experience that ELK lacks it is common sense and the ability to stick to the company strategy.....they say one thing and then go and do the opposite....between Chris and Bob you have enough oil and gas expertise, especially considering they outsource their projects, EORI, Surtek etc....

They certainly need someone there to give them a good kick in the backside and keep them on track....I suspect that having 3 board members with different conflicting ideas may be one reason nothing ever gets done and they end up chasing new projects rather than develop the ones they have.........sack a couple, and the cash burn would decrease...it is amazing that they go through approx $1mil per annum just to run the Australian end of the operations..and nothing ever happens here...

They need to create a revenue stream with the cash they have such as low risk workovers at Ash Creek in the same mould as SDS......all the higher risk exploration/higher cost projects need to be farmed out and that means meeting the market and then ELK can get on with securing more old oilfields that can be chemically flooded...make use of the asset we have in Chris...
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.