AMX 2.27% 45.0¢ aerometrex limited

ability to destroy shareholder value

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    AMX are one of a number of companies where the value of the company and their assets have been severely eroded recently.

We can all blame the current economic and lower metals climate, however company directors and senior management need to better address the way they manage their ship.

It is becoming now the norm for companies to blame lower metal prices for the state in which their company has been devalued. What I am saying is do we have experienced board representation, do the board have the necessary skill set to be able to deliver and create value.

This "mining boom" over the past decade has sucked in a number of executives into voids where they are making major decisions on companies and their direction - maybe these people just don't have the skill set to steer through stormy (lower metal prices) seas.

The current price environment will assist the shaking of the tree and perhaps a number of less experienced personnel who are company destroyers can leave this industry. Once the dust does settle it should contain a larger abundance of value created managers, and not destroyers. There really any accountability for senior managers/directors who get it wrong. They just disappear quietly into another company - how many times have we seen this? We pay high salaries to quite a number of these people, and they fail to deliver - why the bonuses where there is no production, or failed guidance.

This reduction is metal prices is really the environment that we had to have. Unfortunately shareholder value have been eliminated as a consequence.

I don't own any shares now. Taken a loss in the past 12 months and accepted it. I have lost faith in this industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $42.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 48.5¢ 43.0¢ $41.35K 90.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1125 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 7260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.