PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

ability to service the debt facility

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    One thing that no-one seems to be discussing which I think the ASX and ASIC are asking some tough questions about is the ability of PDY to service this "debt facility". (regardless of its existence).

- What are the repayment terms.
    - What is its duration.
    - What are the penalties associated with non-compliance.
    - What is the projected revenue and from which customers. (there are currently none willing to be associated with this venture eg GBG, Sinosteel, Crosslands). Who are willing to be the foundation customers to make this happen.
    - Is there a requirement for a BFS to be completed before the debt is available. If so who pays for that.
    - Has PDY all the geotech, GEMS met-ocean data etc available in the former Yilgarn proposal or would this need to be purchased from OPR or started from fresh. (OPR did not have the majority of this data in its winning bid for the SDA, it was gathered/computed at a later date).
    - Is the development of the PDY deposit into a mine a requirement of the agreement, and if so, who stumps up the funding for this.

Other things of interest would be in terms of risk management for the project.
    - What Korean engineering firms have actually built a bulk export port that are a possibility of being involved. The biggest of these type of ports are in Australia and have been developed by SKM, AEComm, WorleyParsons as the design engineers and MacDowells/Leighton etc as construction engineers.
    - What is the time frame for it to be operational in the various stages ie, port first berth, each customers stock pile at the berth, ship loader(s), reclaimers, stackers, transfer stations, main rail spine, spurs to each of its customers (whomever they might be).

Just a few of the questions that I think the regulatory authorities might ask and that is just from the basics of the project, let alone the financial lending legalities etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.