MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

This means FA to me mate. My 60000 shares at 5.8c is now worth...

1. 1,281 Posts.
    This means FA to me mate. My 60000 shares at 5.8c is now worth $60. Post consol., I will have 150 shares worth $60. But more than likely my unmarketable parcel will be sold unless I average down... Hahahaha. Brutal. Only chance is a tax credit for me. I guess the education was a necessary and expensive evil and that is the positive I get out of this (I just hope my money wasn't spent on cigars and donuts). It was also important for me to read the threads of some posters and learn first hand at the plots and ramping strategies. Good luck 'Mining Group', sorry Metallum. Dah dah, dah dah, dah, dah dah dah. Classic case of blurred lines between marketing/salary sustainability, and actually doing something in my opinion. All this reshuffling and talk doesn't change anything in my opinion, because nothing has happened, in my opinion.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I am talking about, and if you want to invest in blue sky, go getter companies, go for it, I mean, if you want, but it's your decision, I mean, I am by no means suggesting you do, or don't, and I can't be accountable for any decision made by you, unless it works out for you, I will take some credit, actually, no I won't, forget that, I don't want anything to do with Metallum, but not suggesting others shouldn't, because I'm sure there is some potential, and management under trying circumstances could have really pulled off a master stroke. Only time will tell, so, go for gold Metallum!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.