ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Different year same old story some would say. But... I feel this...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

Different year same old story some would say.
    But...
    I feel this CR seems to have a very different feel from the last. Everyone seems to be a lot more positive and I also think it will be heavily over subscribed. We now have a man who has credibility and knowledge attached to his name. He has obviously looked inside what we can’t see and liked it. I can’t see him risking his name or reputation on something about to fall over. Steve must have the lab in good order.
    Having said that.
    I don’t believe we have a company making announcement on the horizon but have some great share price moving announcements.
    Why? I don’t think we have a product developed far enough to get a sizable upfront hence the CR. But let’s say a co-dev with a top 5 pharma and a big main stream product, for argument sake something like Pfizer + paracetamol is a big tick in my books. As we don’t own it we won’t get a big upfront but that kind of deal will move the share price. Huge back end potential!!!
    Throw in a zolpi or two, with another 001 or 002 and things are looking good.

Would be good to get your thoughts on things once again ABLM. I do enjoy your positive posts towards the company, and do believe that things will start to move in the right direction now.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.