ALA 6.06% 17.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

ABLM, page-9

1. 2,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470

I'm with you Beale...If big deals are on the way, why wouldn't you just raise the minimum to get you through til deal closure, maybe because nothing is binding and full execution is still in question. If this is the case, what guarantee is there that the current amount being raised, minimum or maximum, will be sufficient to sustain the business until income via deal payments is made????? There is no guarantee... so the risk remains extremely high in my opinion.
    I would love to be able to put my positive cap on, and I had remained positive for a long time, but the current state of play has us no wiser as to any definite timelines, any news of binding agreements or any statements saying sizeable deals are imminent. This leave me to guess that those controlling my investment are also left guessing as well.
    I've always been one for banging on about the lack of communication, again, the most recent announcement as good or bad as it may be only points to the fact that there is probably nothing else to announce... if this is the case, what's happened to things that were supposedly going on in the background..... I'll get smashed with some bullsheet about confidentiality, again, the word can be conveniently used as a time buying smoke screen in my opinion... not saying that's what's going on, I am saying that's how we are left to perceive things. High time if not too late, to start managing market and holder perceptions!!!
    Please team, credibly tell us what is going on!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $183.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $737.8K 4.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 671247 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 83243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.