PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ABM May 9th meeting and voting.

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I thought we should create a thread to talk about what's going to happen at the May 9th meeting (unless it's canceled or moved) and more importantly the voting.

I have a few points I wanted to discuss.

I want the meeting recorded, preferably video but, audio at the least. I'd also like a transcript made that includes the shareholder questions and answers.

In light of EVERYTHING. The share price collapsing, the largest shareholders fighting, serious operational failures at O/P, The Government's own Takeover Panel ruling against the largest shareholders "request" to have a RI. And more...

I think the biggest concern is the shareholders in the company have no idea what's what's going on. We're told that all parties CAN'T comment due to the T/O panel but ABMs own BL it'self has appealed it's decision, dragging things out longer. Why? Then at the same time hire at all shareholders cost...A 3rd proxy company to "explain" to shareholders what happening? What's happening indeed.

This is why all shareholders need to know what goes on in that meeting.
    If this isn't allowed I think it needs to be reported to the ASX. All shareholders should record the meeting on their phones. ABM can't stop this. If they actually try...well you can guess they are planning so doggyness for the day.)

I want the meeting and the Q&A to go as long as needed. If it takes 6+ hrs, than so be it.
    I'd be concerned if the current BOD or management rushed through anything. Why would they? They are paid well.

In addition I'd hope shareholders be allowed to make a few statements if they felt it was needed. This could be added to a question. The BOD and management DON'T own any shares. The shareholders have lost 82% of their money in 12 months. The people running ABM have made lots of money.

I've spoken to many S/Hs some have lost it all. They invested because they were told 1 thing and those thing didn't happen...sometimes without S/Hs knowing or being told what was happening behind closed doors.
    S/H should be allowed to vent a bit and let the managers and BOD know that not only have they screwed up the last 6 months but the last few years which isn't exclusive to O/P.

Please add your views as to how you think the meetings should go.

I'll talk about the voting in another post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.