PRX 20.0% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

ABM May 9th meeting and voting., page-2

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    As for voting...

3. Removal of S.Corlett
    4. Removal of B.Lambert
    5. Removal of R.Procter

#3...I think it goes with-out saying that She and PRC has to go. Every shareholder now has seen what they tried to do and more detail will come out when we get the T/O Panels. When someone tries to steal something from you...you get rid of them...not ask them to join you.
    = FOR the removal of SC

#4...He picked a side...he signed off on the attempted control grab of ABM at 4 BLOODY cents! He's not acting in the shareholders best interest. Why didn't he pick up the phone and at the VERY least...ask around for funding?
    Appealing the T/O panel? It's just disrespectful to the other shareholders who are after the truth. We need someone who we can trust. 2 months ago I didn't have a opinion on him. He actions speak for themselves .
    = FOR the removal of BL
    (I hope he's removed from the CEO job too, but getting him off the board and having direct access to PRC helps. Woth the extra year salary to see him go.)

#5.
    Mute:
    RP said he's resigning but, he hired BL and his comment on the March29th letter to shareholders were un called for. Not only were they pro PRC but, he spoke down to the shareholders like we were children...telling us what to do. Even filling in ballots, come on.

He's signed off on all this PRC crap. He technical is supposed to run the board and look after ALL shareholders as a independent Chairmen. Look at what he's allowed PRC do. Shame. The share price is on him and I assume the T/O Panel would have some words for him.
    = FOR the removal of PR (just in case he changes his mind.)
    Sadly...he's in-charge of finding the next Chairmen.

1. Appointment of Brett Smith as director
    2. Appointment of Myles Campoin as director

I don't know these people...Maybe time to Google them and find out their experience. If they are APAC people and NOT Independent then I'd say no to them. Just because AF picked them doesn't mean they aren't independent. I need this confirmed.

However, if they actually have gold experience and have made shareholders money then, I'm happy to give them a chance. I don't judge people...I judge their actions. I think that's fair.
    Why hasn't ABM or APAC told us about them?

#1 If Independent and have success increasing shareholder value than yes. If APAC...no.
    #2 If Independent and have success increasing shareholder value than yes. If APAC...no.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $18.25K 9.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 121872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22170689 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.