PRX 20.0% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Just because they are nominated by APAC doesn't mean they are...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Just because they are nominated by APAC doesn't mean they are APAC. They could be and that's why I said we need more info about them. More importantly, if they are independent...which I hope... then by law they should be. Right now SC isn't independent and look what's happening. Something is going on with SC...BL and RP and the shareholder have been sold out.

What I mean by not running the show is Smith has a full time job making over 600k and running a profitable mining business. He's not going to take a MD role at ABM as that would be a demotion.

His job is to direct the ABM along the right path and we need some moral fiber. We need more info to figure that out.

Maybe these 2 and a new chairmen find a new MD or get BL back on course as CEO.
    I'll NEVER trust that bugger though.

If you or I owned 15% and saw this mess we'd probably try to find 2 experienced trustworthy people. Are these 2 people going to do what we say? No. They do have a responsibility to all shareholders if they are independent.
    You talk about a mess? Look at what PRC tried to do and just about got away with it.

PRC control HAS to go. We all know that.
    The question is...and I don't know the answer...is we need a board we can truth and I'd prefer them to be independent. Actually...they HAVE to be. They need to help us raise money and drill holes. Maybe try some cheap mining as per Bob's ideas.

Worst case is they aren't independent. However, if they are good at getting money and putting us on the right path to increase shareholder value...??? If it get the share price up.

I've looked at APACs involvement the past 4 years. I see some dumb things but, they haven't tried anything doggy like PRC.
    And to be very clear...When I say doggy I haven't seen anything so bold in 25 years. Except Bre-X.

We got a vote to make. The T/O panel should tell us just how sneaky PRC was soon. So that should make 3-5 easy picks.

You tell me...who do we vote for then? We are currently in the fry pan and the fire! We got to trust someone.

Just need more info on them and to find out if they are running as independent or APAC reps. If APAC I say NO but...then who?

We can't vote FOR on 3-5 ... then AGAINST on 1,2.

I'm not hearing suggestions or thoughts from anyone else...vote is less than 3 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $18.25K 9.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 121872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22170689 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.