PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ABM Resources is NOW in play!

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    ABM is NOW in play.

Step back...remove yourself from everything. You're now the MD of one of the 3 miners who just happen to be the top 5 in Australia. Things are going well. Your base metal...Gold is moving up to new highs. Your mines are doing well and the balance sheet is doing ok. Further to that, new money inflows from Australia and overseas are coming in. You got money to spend.

You now need to look 3-5 years out and that means exploration, lots of it. Ok, I'll spend some money. Where and how? 100+ explorers to pick from. Most with a claim or 2. Wait...I can't waste my money and time buying all them up for the next few years. Plus, I don't even know if they'll have any gold.

-I need a lot of land.
    -Enough land that will keep the geo boys and girls busy for 10-20 years.
    -I prefer land that hasn't been picked over before. (That's going to be hard to find)
    -It would be great if I can get something in Australia. I hate going overseas...to many wars and politics. I also want to mine year round.

Ahhh...there's one. ABM Resources. Look at that..dirt cheap. Drilling results over the years show promise. One of Australia biggest finds is smack in the middle of their holdings so I now know there's gold there. Oh...look at this. Boardroom fight and poor management. Stock got knocked down over a small sub 100k oz mine not going through. What a opportunity!

My stock was up 5% yesterday...I can pick up the whole thing for the same increase in me share for just 1 day. Wow!

Now I just need to get some cheap shares and then I can pick -up 20,000+km for under 100M.

Wow...how did I get this lucky.

If I'm the MD of a neighboring land holding that I know has as much gold as my land has...if not more...I'm not going to let my competitor take it for cents of the dollar. Even if there's a bidding war...it's the cheapest deal I can do...but, I'm not letting them pick gold off the ground when I can see the gold myself. That's not happening...I got shareholder to answer to and it's my job to feed the pipeline.

Folks...what's great about the above is there could be 3-5 gold mining execs saying the exact same thing to themselves today.
    Plus, when the penny drops with Australia and international investors...a share in ABM will be like the golden ticket to Willy Wonka factory.
    Except we don't make chocolate bars...are bars are golden though.

The next step is to figure out the proper valuation for ABM.
    Currently anything under 20 cents simply doesn't even begin to put a proper valuation. Once we get over 30 cents and much higher. Then we can start to figure out who get's what.

ABM shares are about to take off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.9K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 21037616 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24853184 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.