IGO 4.78% $5.58 igo limited

ABM

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Bm, Holdonman and Co,

Well, its like you spoke and the God's delivered...

To the great unwashed, it seems potentially logical that our friends at PRC have stumbled across a "White knight" of some description.. or shall I say "our JV partner at Lake McKay"

Let me ask you all a question - Who here wants to give away circa 10% of their leverage to bumblebee on the eve of drilling??? Hyperion, Buccaneer - Anyone, any takers?.. That is what I'm smelling is at play here.

Read the JV announcements and our very own ABM announcement today.... Make up your own minds..

Question - Could a board acting in its fiduciary duty potentially agree to such an outright dilution of shareholder value??? Hey, go one further, IGO could potentially be taking circa 10% of our company at 8 year lows a $15m market capitalization - Is that:

A). Ethical - given the meeting on 9th May?
    B). In the best interest of ABM shareholders?
    C). Value accretive?
    D). Completely irrational given the potential value at Bumblebee (I can share my opinion -yes!) and does it only make any logical sense if it is being used to secure a potential vote for management and PRC on the 9th? (My opinion again - Yes).

I can't wait to hear BL and the blitzkrieg from ABM spin this one...

In my opinion, this is nothing but a disgusting and desperate 11th hour attempt by ABM management and PRC to maintain control....

If my instincts are correct - The truth sits in the potential IGO votes (if that is indeed what has occurred). Should IGO potentially decide to vote with PRC and ABM management, I expect those ABM shareholders who are disgusted like me can consider dragging them into the potential class action opportunities also....... The bigger the potential honeypot the better....... So I guess thats a positive..

Silver linings peeps
    Goodluck ABM board (Cue viola)..
    Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.58
Change
-0.280(4.78%)
Mkt cap ! $4.225B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.75 $5.78 $5.43 $61.34M 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 226098 $5.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.58 139129 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.