AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Aboriginal Communities around Olaroz

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Not relevant.
    Whilst I could suggest you read the company's website for details of its work with local communities I feel there really is no point. For tomorrow's instalment of " trying to put doubt in the minds of shareholders" I would suggest interviewing Kongg. Kongg I believe is a local Alpaca that lives with his herd near the plant. I happened to be in the area and spoke to some Alpacas that know Kongg and I hear he has spoken to an Alpaca in Chile who have disputed the veracity of the original Environmental Impact Assessment done by SQM in their area. Will Kongg come back and challenge OREs initial EIA? I hear it could be as much as 20% of future revenue or even profits ( translated into grazing land ) that he could be seeking. "Problem for ORE? Maybe it’s not relevant for the business or probably yes"
    As it turns out we are lucky because Kongg the Alpaca is a poster on this forum so we should be able to get clarification.
  2. 54 Posts.
    Must admit, the OP's sudden appearance, only commenting on this one stock, in this one Australian forum, with tight first hand knowledge and no interest in the share just out of the goodness of his heart strikes me as a little odd. If only all forums could have such an angel limiting the markets risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.