If you are Aboriginal you are more likely to end up in prison,...

1. 4,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    If you are Aboriginal you are more likely to end up in prison, more likely to have inadequate access to employment, life expectancy is lower, morality rates for children are higher vs non-Indigenous, living out in the remote community, there is not enough housing, there is also not enough local training to build up the locals so they can hold the management positions, you would have a more sustainable workforce that way too. Indigenous people are literally way worse off on paper. I have no issues at all helping Indigenous people. This is literally their land. We literally came here and took it from them. To this day, we continue to exploit their lands, and our mining giants profit. It really is an open and shut case. We need to do more. If we have more Indigenous people holding positions such as Doctors, Lawyers and so on, you would naturally see Indigenous people quality of life improving because they become advocates for their people. They mentor the young people and they can see that their brother, cousins, uncles and aunties are in awesome jobs and leading a great life. That's my two cents.
    I love Indigenous people. They are kind, caring, and welcoming.
    Last edited by Ka$hmira: 15/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.