aborigines drinking royalties on booze, page-147

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "When I was young, I was often regarded by others as a "talent waster". In fact, when I was 23 years old, about to head overseas, a half-Aboriginal to be Australian rugby league representative, called me a "talent waster"

My apoligies ddzx, I misread the above. I thought you referred to yourself as an aboriginal. That's where I got the misunderstanding.

Now, ddzx, I have asked you to explain how 100% education on white man's wrong doings will improve the aboriginal plight. Although I am sure the indigenous are well aware of our wrongdoings, what more do you want them to learn? And since the white man is already to blame for everything, what benefit is this going to make for aborigines moving forward?

You just can't blame the white man without offering any constructive ideas. So, i take it you are not aboriginal. So, being non-indigenous, what is the answer? People have a choice, feeling sorry for yourself all of your life is not going to make your life any better. Motivation comes from within. So, what is it going to take for the white man to make it up to the indiginious????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.