aborigines drinking royalties on booze, page-153

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "When you were a child, your motivation did not just come from within. Your parents helped you a lot. Most human beings need good external conditions."

It's exactly what i said in my previous posts but you came back with nonsense blaming my parents and grandparents.

You are just as much to blame for fueling the fire in here. What do you think is going to happen when you come on here and totally absolve aboriginals of any blame.

If only your previous posts were as constructive as the last two you wouldn't have stirred up as much emotion.

And if the Indigenous keep blaming the past, they will never move forward. We are always taught that you are responsible for your own actions. But, in your mind, for an aboriginal it is always the white man that is responsible for their actions.

Anyway, I hope you can see my side. I would like to keep this a civilized thread but as you noted, it is a touchy subject with me. I've experienced too much to know that the indigenous don't always do themselves favours and blaming 200 years ago doesn't always cut it. And while I can say I have many indigenous friends, I can't say that it was always easy growing up with them. And they might say the same for us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.