aborigines drinking royalties on booze, page-80

1. 15,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    "Sorry, i just get confused between you and Mowibble"

well i DID say before that you are just confused, so thankyou for concurring at long last.

let's try and clear this up in one post, which i know you don't like, but i don't have the time to post as incessantly as you seem to.

you said just now:

"I find it ironic that Disc Stu or Mow or whatever his name is so vocal for the aborigines in their vilification laws, but doesn't want to encourage dry missions."

please refer on this same thread to the following posts:

654575:
    HAN:"So you believe it is their right of choice to bash, rape, murder the vulnerable in their community [not even babies are safe from ANY of these] in alcohol fuelled rages?"

654607:
    MO:"the question was not whether their behaviour was ok, nor whether it should be allowed.
    the question was whether they should be allowed the right to spend the money as they want to."

654613:
    HAN:"Do you approve the anti-smoking laws? They are taking away our rights too. There are anti-grog laws on the settlements too that work. Remove them too?"

654615:
    MO:"no, i think those laws are ok, because they pertain to regulating the substances not the people.

we are still afforded the freedom of choice, we just need to remember that if we exercise certain choices we run the risk of being penalized."

comprende?

so maybe you can find someone else to target for a while?

not meaning to speak on his behalf, but Stu has made it clear here and on the beta site that he is trying to stay out of this, so you are just baiting him.

and i have just made clear to you what i said, as you seem to have displayed poor recollection (not for the first time). so hopefully you can pack your strawmen away now?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.