I know that Zip. Otherwise we wouldn't be discussing this issue...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I know that Zip. Otherwise we wouldn't be discussing this issue now because it has been around as long as i have been alive.

But, one thing i do know. Just putting your hands up and hiding behind civil liberties is the furthest from the solution. It is akin to just ignoring or not identifying the problem.

One thing i do know, nothing good comes from alcohol abuse, especially when you don't have the responsibility of a job every day.

If 20 people a year died at schoolies, I am sure the government would step in to prevent it from happening. It would be all over the media and the government would step in, regardless of civil liberties. We have nightly rapes, bashing and deaths occurring in missions on a regular basis. Mortality rates are one of the lowest in the world. But, it is a sensitive issue that the media chooses not to pick up on. And the people who push civil libs are hidden from all of the carnage, except for when it is brought up on HC or the once a year 60min story. And then they go back to work and worry about it next time they read about it.

Anything is better than nothing in my books.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.