TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

About 55,000,000 Shares!

1. 2,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    So as we approach the end of Q1 for 2021 it marks several years where the Company (TON) has not been successful in coming anywhere near achieving its goals..

"Triton aims to become a leading global producer of high-quality graphite and related metals and a provider of graphite value add solutions that will generate sustainably strong returns to our shareholders."

"Funds raised from the strategic placement will be used to commence early construction activities, detailed engineering and placement of long lead time orders for the Ancuabe Graphite Project."

(source Company Website, 17 March 2021)

We have had ANN after ANN of nothing that has actually eventuated in value for shareholders. Statements in these many ANN's of planned activities and hype-talk are 'words' that have not been actioned. The Company has issued capital, raised funds (through several placements), issued options etc. etc. but the spending of these several millions of dollars has not resulted in any value for shareholders.

So what do we do???

Do we just keep waiting, allow the puppetry to continue or take matters into our own hands??

We can call a General Meeting of the Company if we can gather 5% of the issued shares, about 55,000,000 shares.

The way it works is we need interested shareholders to gather 55,000,000 shares as a combined group of like minded shareholders.

For example, just 55 shareholders who own 1,000,000 shares each can call a General Meeting!

I have asked before but think some may not like to potentially air their desire on these threads.

So, as I put together a platform for 'like minded' shareholders to converse and collaborate, I will be motivated by the number of likes this post may gather!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.