PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

"About a month after my treatment their was no white spots", page-45

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Perhaps I can add to this, as I believe adherent and I have the same doctor. It was my suggestion to the doc, based primarily on SAS results to try pentosan for hip OA. Doc was in no way pushing it - which is what I would expect for an unapproved product. Anyway, when pentosan did nothing, we agreed to try hyaluronic acid injection, which I suspect would have been his first option if I hadn't pushed pentosan. Interesting initial side effects, but the results, mainly for pain, are starting to show after 5 weeks. Will see how much improvement I get and how long it lasts. All for $500, one injection by the doctor. There are at least two HA products which are already FDA approved, so he had no problems recommending it. I believe Mozz has written about HA in another thread. Doc recommended that I have cortisone shot at the same time to settle the joint down, but I decided to just do HA to clearly identify which injection is having an effect.
    Also emphasised core strength (which already was very high) and lifestyle modifications. Just common sense really. There's also PRP therapy and stem cell therapy, which have been documented here by others, which we discussed, but I haven't tried. And finally, there's surgery, which I want to put off as long as possible. All these options were discussed, in some depth with the doc, over the course of 2 consults, each going for 45 minutes if not more. Not your regular type of doc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.