SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

For those that don't know of Bill the narcissistic stalking...

1. 4,460 Posts.
    For those that don't know of Bill the narcissistic stalking troll.

From my memory it could be that "billwilliams" is actually "Bob Roberts" from share-scene who was kicked for unjustified downramping and causing trouble, id be almost 90% sure it is actually.

bill aka bob? comes in to stir trouble raising questions and downramping things so people go to the effort of finding answers for him to prove him wrong. Good tactic if your a blind investor and want to save yourself doing the research (definitely not a tactic id employ though) however there are probably other motives as well.

Once again not worth the time.

re: something big is coming
    Stock Code: SLA - SOLAGRAN LIMITED
    Posted: 19/09/07 19:57 Hotcopper Radio: SLA on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: billwilliams Views: 377
    Post #: 2122317 (In Reply to msg #2122146 from Sav-J) Sentiment: None
    IP: 58.178.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: No Stock Held

Bill Williams, Bob Roberts - I guess somebody was going to figure it out eventually! It saved me a lot of time when they kicked me off ss! Then I saw that review in biotech daily and here I am, again.

I am not sure much is going to happen with SLA until they actually get approval to manufacture. The price will spike then and then we wait for sales. The surpise could be a huge surge or lack of surge in BioA sales. They can only promote it as an anti-oxidant, so I would be surprised if there was a huge surge in sales.

A deal with a big credible company is what they really need. Their refusal to produce solid data to support their claims is the main reason I won't buy their shares. I have been down this road too many times to buy into a company that won't provide this type of data (It also doesn't help that the chairman runs a business called the body and aura centre, either).

Cheers,

Bill

re: sensitive information

Posted: 25/09/07 08:38 Hotcopper Radio: SLA on BoardRoom Radio

Posted By: billwilliams
    Views: 432
    Post #: 2134412 (In Reply to msg #2133674 from pilko3)
    Sentiment: None

What exactly is this huge market they have a foothold in? The Russian pharmaceutical market is about 1.5% of the world market. Then you have to whittle down by indication and all of a sudden you are at an absolute maximum market of about $50 million year. Then you need to take account of competition, which might leave you with potential sales of $10 million. Next you then consider that they haven't released any data to demonstrate that Ropren does anything other than perhaps provide a bit of nutrients and, well, sales of $100,000 pa is probably around the mark.

If sla was serious, they would be going after the USA market (about 50% of the world market), performing proper clinical trials, releasing data to demonstrate their products work (like every other respectable company) and avoid making erroneous claims about demand for a product that isn't even on sale yet.

Bill
    re: sensitive information

Posted: 25/09/07 16:27 Hotcopper Radio: SLA on BoardRoom Radio

Posted By: billwilliams
    Views: 200
    Post #: 2136740 (In Reply to msg #2136050 from flick15)
    Sentiment: Hold

Oh no, I have been flicked!

By way of background, I have a BSc(Hons) and an MBA - both from arguably the best schools in Australia. I have experience running the length of discovery/IP generation through to post approval marketing (including preclinical and clinical trials). I have also taken a product through the US FDA. Finally, I invest in biotech companies for a living and have been doing so for years now.

I am more than happyfor you to pick holes in my arguments and will always concede a point when I am shown to be wrong. Coming out and saying I have more experience than you and, therefore, I think you are wrong is a cop out and avoids the one thing that you can do to support your position, which is demonstrate that I am wrong.

Cheers,

Bill

By the way today is October 12th Bill its not December. LOL Please turn out the lights I am done with you. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.