about co2 levels in the air..., page-4

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    great post thanks I love focusing on CO2 I was taught that it's properties cannot actually do what we are told it is doing, still to this day i have yet to see this solid science overturned which is lucky because I like the scientific understanding that surrounds gravity would not look forward to carrying a lasso.... just incase :)

Back in the 70s,80s etc we had dating equipment that had low resolution, ice cores where dated and the graph that resulted showed temperature and co2 rising (and falling) in concert....synergy right?? makes hypothetical sense that co3 was driving the temperature, along came 1990 and better sensor technology....whoops! there was actually a 150year lag where temperature preceded the rise and fall in co2...MMMmm Ok fair enough this can be explained away with some double speak, will not bust our CO2 money bubble, 1998 even better sensor technology comes along bringing greater resolution and true horror rocks the believers camp!....a 450 year lag is now the true science of ice cores and co2.

2004 horror of horrors! 850 to 1000 years is now the true peer reviewed undisputed science of ice core co2 V temperature data....AGW hypotheses is now totally dead and buried and at about the same time as "the AGW science was settled" LOL!....hang on,long live climate change! but please lets ignore any mention outside of faith about CO2 and methane too actually only ever ever ever ever rising and FALLING!!!! 900 years after the temperature has already risen/fallen.

That's it in a nutshell global warming and CO2 as any driver of historic temperatures and future is a fallacy in every respect.....but the disinformation and double speak still exists.

One wonders how the IPCC still has the power to change time, space and simple minds.....actually I do know a little of why it's because the IPCC and many just as radical organizations will not cite modern scientific understandings in their reports but will use the old outdated low tech ice core data afterall most of the believers just......believe no matter what.

Oh yeah and how come the IPCC in it's reports has the life cycle of free co2 lasting on average 10 times longer than accepted science says it does??? that in it's self another story :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.