Jeeeeez!!!!!! Do you never READ what we post?Reduced...

1. 47,086 Posts.
    Jeeeeez!!!!!! Do you never READ what we post?

Reduced biodiversity has already been documented arising from AGW. However we have wiped out many species through ignorance and greed as well.

Documented by whom?

Denialists have indeed covered this with a mixture of the usual lies and ignorance. CO2 fertilisation is not as clear cut as you might imagine.

Can't help yourself from calling everyone LIARS can you. Again I say this is outside the TOUs of the site but the Gods, in their wisdom, allow you leniency they never allowed me. Please tell us why we are in error, quoting someone more authoritative than the East Anglia CRU.

The Indians are seriously worried about retreating glaciers affecting the reliability of their water supplies.

Why wouldn't they put out the beggingbowl? The island nations have struck a rich vein claiming sea levelrises. LOL

Sea levels are rising and those who choose to be canute about it will be getting wet.

Absolute crap. Australia has been operating approx 20 STATE OF THE ART sea level measuring stations for 20years. They have come up with no alarming statistics. Most stations up but not all.

And why the condescending reference to Canute? As I've said before: You should learn to be a little more polite. Abusive rethoric may rally the faithful but it will never convert doubters to your cause.

oceanic thermal expansion

Several hundred metres deep may be what you call a thin layer. You can calculate the expansion yourself provided you trust coefficient of expansion data.

I'm no mathematician but I suspect that a 1 dC (graduated as you go deeper) increase in temperature in a water column of a few hundred meters would not be noticable. You want to make the point, show us the math. I can't prove the null hypothesis, it is up to you to prove your point.

There's more but why should I bother. Maybe you should have been Australian of the year.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.