A2M 0.34% $5.92 the a2 milk company limited

translations (using baidu https://fanyi.baidu.com/#zh/en)1. A2...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    translations (using baidu https://fanyi.baidu.com/#zh/en)

1. A2 is still a good company, but the problem is that its current performance growth does not support the current valuation.
    2. Purchasing on behalf of others will never come back. The consumption habits of Chinese people are hot spots. Recently, I learned two phenomena from my friends in China
    1) The popularity of purchasing milk powder from overseas has been greatly reduced;
    2) At present, China's locally produced milk powder is not cheap, but consumers are still accelerating to switch to local products.
    3. Many people around me used to do purchasing on behalf of others, but now there is almost no more. Before the epidemic, there was very little. It's not affected by the epidemic, it's just that Chinese consumers no longer pursue this hot spot.
    4. According to the current Sino Australian relations, it is difficult for A2 to organize effective official sales channels.

To put it simply, A2's business is not a big problem, but without the Chinese market, it can not support the current valuation.

---
    and the reply:
    ---
    It's reasonable, brother. Unfortunately, most people don't want to believe their dreams because of the quilt cover. A lot of people around me don't do it any more. The new ones are richer than each other. There are not many who are willing to stay, not to mention buying on behalf of others. Most of the purchasing agents are supported by the generation of 80 and 90.

---
    thank you both posters for sharing your thoughts. always good to get views from different perspectives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $4.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $5.98 $5.87 $20.08M 3.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 1782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.90 $5.98 $5.87 422396
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.