IIN 0.00% $9.52 iinet limited

about iinet and the copyright case, page-7

1. 66 Posts.
    On another matter, my email is with Telstra bigpond and would like to switch to IIN but don't want to lose my bigpond email address! is there any way around that?

Set up a free gmail address, as suggested, then set up a forward to your current address from there. (Gmail allows this, not sure whether hotmail/yahoo/etc do)

Notify all your contacts about your new gmail address, and once you stop receiving mail to your old bigpond address you can switch ISPs. (Each time you get a mail to bigpond, remind them it's being cut off soon. That's assuming you still want to hear from them in future.)

Log into gmail, change your forward address from the old email (e.g. @bigpond.net.au) to the new one (e.g. [email protected]) All mail to your gmail account will now automatically be sent to the new iinet.net.au address.

Make sure you never give out the @iinet.net.au address, because that way if you need to switch ISPs in future you can just change the gmail forwarding address.

You can also have more than one gmail address forwarding back to your primary email. Very handy if you want to segregate mail from family/work/etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.