EQN 3.23% 30.0¢ equinox resources limited.

G'day AllHave to agree with all the posts regarding the...

1. 132 Posts.
    G'day All

Have to agree with all the posts regarding the frustration with the current share price, but hey that's part of the fun trading with the speculative end of the market.

A few points worth considering:-

As for the point reagrding the fact that Lundin is a smart operator, I agree to a point, but one also has to admit that it sold the Tasiast operation to Redback Mining back in Aug 2007 for around $ 280 million US. whilst I agree that Redback had to spend a lot more proving up the resource, Redback was taken out by Kinross for $ 7.1 Billion 3 years later. This obiously included their Chirano project as well. Redback Mining share price gains were the highest returns on the TSX in 2010.

Obviously it was Lundin that originally had the project, so they have to be credited with that.

Another point worth considering is the sad state of affairs in Japan, commodities, particularly copper and iron, are going to be in demand for the rebuilding of the damaged areas. Whilst one doesn't particularly want to profit from others suffering, it's a fact that Japan and to a lesser extent New Zealand are going to be rebuilding certain parts of their cities for a few years.

I'm tending to agree with Jojo here, this could be the making of something big, and I have been topping up again on weakness in EQN share price, and lets be realistic, it's always difficult to predict the bottom, and no one likes to see their investment value drop after they've just topped up, but that's why you should consider a stop loss.

Just my two cents worth.

Good luck to all who hold.

cheers Mitch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $37.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $34.50K 114.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102162 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 4280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.