FUS fusia limited

about ruddy time boys!

1. 1,734 Posts.
    Half yearly report states: "In the past 6 months the company has developed relationships with potential resellers of theMobiPod product and the full MobiServices Hub suite of products, both in Australia and the UK. Some of these relationships are at the final stage of contract negotiations and ...will make MobiPod product available to the majority of mobile subscribers in both of these markets."

** Mobile subscribers in Aust & the UK = 12.9 mill (Aust) + 47.2 mill (UK)

For FUS/MobiData to have access to the "majority of mobile subscribers in both of these markets" they have to be doing a deal with BT (British Telecom), Telstra & Optus. However I keep hearing whispers of a hotmail or NineMSN deal which would also provide access to most of the Australian market.

A wireless technology company with only $740K in the bank too - they're gonna need to do a raise in the near future. Although they are waiting on grant funding which may alleviate the pressure.

My thoughts: They'll make two announcements before the end of April on an extremely profitable deal with BT and one with Telstra & Hutch3G (they already have a relationship with Hutch3G), then look to a cheeky raise in May/June on the back of an increased sp.

Heads up for these announcements. Gotta be good trading at the current sp of 1.5 cents LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.