About that computer repair shop..., page-4

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    lol, it must be deflating looking so foolish so often. For 3 years you clung to what was clearly BS that many of us saw right through it but you obviously didn't.

So what if Ukraine was discussing the emails and photos in 2019. Maybe Ukraine had intelligence just like Russia had intelligence that Hillary was going to set up Trump in plot to smear him to deflect from her emails.

Your tweet just proves how compromised the Bidens are. It has already been reported that China likely has Hunters laptop info. You don't know that?

You haven't worked out that this tweet just proves why there should be such concern with the Bidens because foreign players probably have all this info already and the Bidens are totally compromised.

Geez, mate, you have been behind the 8 ball on so many things and you haven't improved one bit. My god this is a dumb tweet that you hold out as proof contradicting the "computer shop story". AS i said, Russia knew Hillary was plotting the Russia hoax before it all happened. You would have to be a fool to not think it is possible for foreign agents to already have had Hunter's info ESPECIALLY if they knew the Bidens were corupt, which they did. Russia, China, Ukraine all probably had Hunter's computer. I really don't think you have the smarts to work it out.

But just to humour you for a moment, which is always good fun. Let's just say Ukraine had this info and passed it to Rudy because as we know, Rudy was defending his client in a concocted impeachment that you fell for. So, let's try to imagine the computer shop story is made up. There is basically no argument that the info on the computer is not legit. It is all true and coorborated which is a hell of a lot better than the BS you pedalled for 3 years. "Big Guy" lied his arse off and is now caught red handed and the computer and Hunter's business partners have flipped on him.

I suppose, you believed Michael Cohen flew to Prague and that the dossier was legit even though it noted a Russian embassy in Miami, which doesn't exist,so i suppose you are more than willing to believe that Rudy set up a computer shop in Joe's home state/town, Rudy got Hunter to smoke enough Crack to go to the computer shop and sign off on a document all at a time when the deep state would have been spying or monitoring Rudy like they had in early 2019.

Btw, I've got a bridge that you might like that is going cheap.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.