CAZ 0.00% 1.5¢ cazaly resources limited

about that delivery, page-2

1. 13,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2694
    So many unanswered questions.

"Someone said DoIR refunded RIO's cheque"
    As you know, this was because RIO sent a cheque without the relevant paperwork. The McMahons’ would not have been aware of this unfolding at that time.

The courier's role in all this is one point you raised which I have been suspicious of all along. We have not, to my knowledge, had an explanation from the courier.

It's always easy to point the finger and shift the blame to a third party but unless you get an explanation from that third party one is unable to resolve that issue.

One could say that it's good business practice not to pay for renewals too far in advance. Since a decision not to continue exploration prior to the required renewal date may be made.

I do think that one clear fact which has surfaced in all this is that Shovelanna was way down on the list of priorities for RIO and its JV partners. Geographically, Shovelanna does not suit RIO's immediate or short to medium term plans.

This is more than obvious when you consider that:

A) No hurry to renew the EL

B) Very little exploration

C) Shovelanna is located some 200 klms from RIO's closest infrastructure.

Even blind Willy can see that RIO's application on the grounds of "public interest" has so much of an ironic twist one could call it pathetic.

I feel that RIO would need to be streets ahead of CAZ in the "public interest" argument for the minister to as much as consider stripping CAZ of this EL.

imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.919M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $6K 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278828 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 56000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.