CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Trendsetters!....I've had a coupla private discussions with HC...

1. 908 Posts.
    Trendsetters!....I've had a coupla private discussions with HC devotees as to whether the 2 CKKOA trades[the only trades of the day] were a manipulation "pump". For those who do not know what happened...at around 2-30pm someone grabbed ALL[232K] of the oppies on offer at 7c...some 20 minutes later there was a substantial "buy" of 500K at 8.5c[a 20% jump]. It is fair to assume that both "buys" were by the same entity[but, of course, not for sure]. IMO,this was NOT a manipulation but simply some-one with reasonably "deep pockets" who was IN A HURRY to get some scrip[hopefully with some "inside" info]. I don't think it was some-one who was trading with "himself" because if he/she was wanting to run the price up, this could have done with a much smaller "buy" of ,say, 100K units and would have had the same effect. This was NOT a trader tactic.....curious thing is that NO-ONE followed and the "offer" is STILL 8.5c.....all in all, an INTERESTING development....LEE [Tomorrow...stand by your "ticker-machine"]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.