CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

..about those 2 ckkoa "buys" on friday, page-4

1. 1,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Lee,

We have been told that there are contracts just around the corner. Look what happened last time when we got a small contract. What's going to happen when they announce a 4,5,6. . 10 million dollar contract with an oil and gas explorer? It'll do a number of things

1) Our potential market has just got huge. I like many others I suspect have concentrated on geothermal, which I believe could usher in a new era for the industry as the drill will significantly lower costs. However, as we know this will not happen over night as government policy will take a while to come through and the technology of geothermal still needs to be proven. But in the meantime if we can service the oil and gas industry we can service a huge market.

2) Possibly alleviate the need for a capital raising and other forms of dilutive fund raising

3) Possibly be used as security against an overdraft facility to produce more rigs

4) Make us profitable THIS year allowing investors to value the company with a degree of certainty

Back to the original point, the oppies market is thinly traded and if you want the oppies before the next announcement you have to buy what's on offer at the moment. And why would you sell now? I know mine aren't up for grabs! I'll consider any offer over 30c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.