@moggawell, mogga ---- about those riots in Paris you told me...

1. 80,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    @mogga

well, mogga ---- about those riots in Paris you told me about - well, yesterday, I had a look - never saw a riot - indeed, never saw anyone with a yellow vest - I did see someone with a lime green T shirt - but, I didn't think that would count -
    Paris looked worse than the last time I was there - yesterday was a moody sky and sort of bleak ish - so, it felt even worse than the time I was there last year in beautiful weather ---

I have a shot out a bus window at nothing in particular - but, you'll see no riots.

I did return to Auxerre though to find that there must have indeed been serious rioting whilst I was in Germany etc. -- I came back to find my boat had been spirited away by mates - deeply hidden because they said that so many explosives were used when I was away - they hid my ship so it wouldn't get shrapnel - of course - they used the code word of 'fireworks' - but, you and I and all the other HC conspiracy nuts know what that really means.
    Now this morning - I find that during the riots - roving bands of poor, violent gypsy types have moved in - apparently stealing trucks to move their primitive means of transport around - so, I videoed that for you as well - amazing how these poor criminal types work so well together eh?

dodgy primitive types

Boring video of Paris - no riots
    Last edited by pintohoo: 18/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.