CHM 5.56% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

about time asx asked the basic questions, page-15

1. 529 Posts.
    Spider

You are getting hysterical.

I was talking about having a look at IMF as it provided a good example of the type of deals that are set in place when a third party funder is involved.

I wasnt claiming they were the funder. IMF would have had disclosed the deal.

There have been numerous claims that CHM holders would get no benefit from any result. Posted from MMX holders as usual so I am not sure why they would care. Why would a company go through what CHM is doing or for a third party.

MMX holders have been screaming for the funder to be named. Cransy's regular joke was that it was Benny's grand mother so I note your not calling him a liar.

You now have a name of the funder and it is a fund who are in the business of funding cases. Its represented I understand by a person whose busienss address is out of the Piper's office so that sheds some light on the change in the legal team.

The silence on the MMX thread on the back of that bit of news was deafening !!!

Delisting CHm is not going to make the cases go away. I think you need to take your blinkers off and have a look at the state of literally hundreds if not thounsands of listed entities who are imploding now.

Many have the double squeeze of rapidly falling asset values and impatient financiers.

CHM compared to many I believe is surviving. The latest report shows directors are taking almost no fee's, they have cut expenses and removed the major expenditure (legals) to a third party.

Why dont you call for MMX to be delisted until they come clean about the Koh matter.

Or better still role on 30 March and then August so that the truth can emerge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $16.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $3.933K 207K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 799782 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 372591 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.