FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

about time asx, page-5

1. 1,088 Posts.
    how do these crooks naked short sell anyway. is it through CFD and other derivative platforms? Which braniac invented this stupidity. cant believe this wasn't made illegal in the first place. stupid regulators, then they wonder why there has been a financial crisis. its been engineered feeding on itself to trigger itself avalanching since late last year. All we needed was the tools and the media a weak economy and what do you know a correction that compares to an 8 on the ricter scale. How come i'm not allowed to sell fake shares into the system? i don't have them. if i put sell 100000 FMG the account says you have no shares to sell. So how is this done by brokers or super funds or whoever? is there some kind of loophole that only gamblers are allowed to exploit. what will happen now that the music stops tonight. what will happen if we rally 800 points in a week. what kind of mess and joke of a system is this? the way everyone has abandoned share trading and fundamentals to play the short game is what i whish to see to these gambler speculators who think the can make $ to kill stocks then steal them at bargain prices for the next bull market. I hope all thier paper gains from shorting turns to a loss + the interest they pay on the open loan. It will be deadly cocktail. as Buffet said, these are financial weapons of mass destruction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.