AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

about time axm posters see reality

1. 525 Posts.
    When will the AXM posters start to be realistic and ask some searching questions about AXM and come up with some more realistic conclusions.

Most the regular posters on this tread are no more than cheer squad members. Jessimore seems to be the only regular that is realistic and attempts to query what is really happ'n with AXM only to be dismissed by the cheer squad and told to cool it or sell up and go away.

Don't be mistaken I am not a bitter poster who has lost money on AXM, infact AXM has been my most profitable share in the last 4 months. I have made 73K on them.

Even though I cashed out early Jan, I have continued to follow AXM and this thread. But there seems to be little substance to the content on this thread.

I know many regulars to this thread will not appreciate this post, but trust most will understand I am genuine about encouraging a more realistic view and fostering a balanced debate about the pros and cons of AXM.

Kind regards to all AXM'ers.

P.S. My apologies for the heading of the post. It was a tad harsh but I was trying to grab your attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.